Everest Holdings Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
The cookies do not contain personally identifying information nor are they used to identify you. You may choose to disable the cookies. However, you may not be able to access some parts of our Website if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser, particularly the secure parts of the Website.
How to delete and block cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For further information about disabling cookies, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org
By continuing to use our Website, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyze the way you use our Website. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Website, you must stop using our Website.
• To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
• Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
• Non personal data for tagging purposes only (by random number).
We use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
• To help us recognize you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our Website.
• To internally identify you by account name, name, email address, customer ID, currency and location (geographic and computer ID/IP address).
• To differentiate users who are on the same network to enable us to correctly allocate Transactions to the appropriate account.
• Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties serve cookies via this site. These are used for the following purposes:
• To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
• To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
• To tailor content to your preferences.
• To count the number of anonymous users of our site.
• For website usage analysis
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
If you wish to know more about cookies please consult the help menu on your web browser or visit independent information providers such as www.allaboutcookies.org. If you have any questions regarding our privacy or security measures, please email [email protected]